Friday, February 29, 2008

Why I'm starting a Blog ?????Whyyyyyyyyy ?????

It looks like there are a million things wrong with the world. Now I don't intend to change the world or make it a better place. My only intention is to bitch about everything and everyone that is wrong with the world in the hopes that my bitching will let me vent my frustrations a bit. I am doing this for a completely selfish reason.

Over the years I have lost touch with many of my friends and I would like to use this blog to keep them up to date with whats going on in my life and to get their comments and opinions about the common problems and thoughts that we share.

I would like to discuss current business and political events in India and the world from a comical viewpoint.

If you don't yet understand the rationale behind this blog ....what can I say ? Go FUCK URSELF